User Story: Way to freaky....
I can’t even begin to tell you the amount of freaky things this app has done… but I’ll share some of the highlights
1. When my husband and I were first able to download it I was driving, so he downloaded his first. The first word that popped up was “SOLDIER” he is ex military and I’m always saying that he is still a soldier through and through.
2. When I got home and was finally able to download it, my daughter and I were playing with it and I said, “Hey! We should take it in the garage.’ (My daughter and I are freaked out by our garage…always a bad vibe in there) As soon as I said that “ENTER” popped up. So we laughed and walked in there and waited awhile. We decided to walk over to the corner that freaks us out the most and “MISTAKE” came up.
3. After hearing about the app and our stories, my 17 year old son decided to download it. He wasn’t impressed and I said, “Take it into the garage.” As soon as he started walking in the garage my app said “COMING” he was in there for 2 minutes and my app said “GARAGE”…… freaky!!!! When I ran in to tell him, he said that his didn’t say anything, and as soon as I left his said “CONCERNED”.
4. My daughter told her friend about it and they played with it all afternoon, and later that evening when my daughter was home her friends popped up “ISABELLE” which just happens to be my daughters name, same spelling!
5. Last night I was being silly and pulled a chair right next to my daughters and scooted super close to her (sort of to annoy her) and I said, “Turn on the radar” so she turned it on and “CLOSE” came up, not one minute later I turned mine on and mine said “CLOSELY”
—Janelle from Novato CA